Saturday 6 January 2007

Crunching vinyl

new year: new media console.

Some statistics!

I have 19.2 hours of 'rock' music on my computer; 5.4 hours of 'blues'; 7 minutes 'acid' (what's 'acid', precious?); 3 minutes of 'indie' (...and you will know us by the trail of dead); and 2 minutes of 'unclassifiable' (MC Lars. I think he'd like that).

5 star rated songs include: That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore (the Smiffs), Monster (Kate Miller-Heidke), and Barney's Tune (the Grimethorpe Colliery Band)

2 star rated songs include: Meat is Murder (the Smiths again-- too right, I can't stand this song), Mr Oysterhead (Oysterhead), and the entire original Blues Brothers soundtrack-- but I love that album!!!

By year:
Oldest: 1967 (Beatles)
Newest: 2006 (Yonder Mountain String Band)
(not including all the 'unknown', which goes waaay back)

No comments: